If you’ve always wanted to try and throw a pot, so here is a chance to do it! The Morris & James Experience is an opportunity for you to throw a pot on a potter’s wheel, and decorate a platter (or garden art piece) using our signature Morris & James glazes. Morning tea and lunch at The Pottery Café is also included, this is an experience you won’t forget.
- Meet the team and have a morning coffee.
- Our Head Potter Ian Foote will then take you on a pottery factory tour.
- Time to get creative and throw a pot, and Ian will assist.
- Glaze a pre-made platter or garden-art piece using Morris & James signature glazes. You’ll be guided by the Morris & James Hand Deco team.
- To wrap up, The Pottery Café provides a set menu lunch to enjoy, in the cafés courtyard.
$300 per person
- Your pot and platter will need to dry and be fired following its creation. This will take around 6-weeks to achieve. Once the items are fired they will be ready to collect. Alternatively we can arrange courier delivery (fees apply).
- Gift vouchers available for The Morris & James Experience.
- Bookings essential and places are limited so be sure to get in touch to reserve your spot at the next session!
Session times for 2017:
- 29 March 2017
- 24 May 2017
- 26 July 2017
- 20 September 2017
- 15 November 2017
For enquiries or bookings for The Morris & James Experience, contact Deb on firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 422 7116.
If you would like to book a group, please contact us to arrange a time that suits.